The sacred mission of Divine Mercy Chapel is dependent, as are many things, upon the financial support of our members as well as the greater community. Your donation to Divine Mercy Chapel will help us to grow into a larger space, and serve a larger piece of the Wilton Manors community.
Our mission statement says that we are to:
- Minister to the sick and infirm at elderly care assisted living facilities.
- Offer prayers for the sick and last rites.
- Make hospital visits.
- Baptize children and adults.
- Officiate at funerals and memorial services.
- Offer spiritual support to those in the Recovery Community in 12 step programs.
- Officiate at weddings and blessing of holy unions.
- Outreach to the world through this website.
- Individual outreach to our brothers and sisters who have been hurt by other churches.
- Welcome all, both straight and gays.